Workers Compensation & No-Fault Insurance
Are you suffering from neck pain (whiplash), back pain, or fractures after an auto accident or work-related injury? Pro-Medical New York Spine & Pain Medicine is committed to serving our community as well as no-fault patients injured in a car accident. We proudly accept Workers’ Compensation Claims & No-Fault Insurance in New York and New Jersey, along with many other insurance plans.
No-fault is coverage under the automobile insurance policy of the New York vehicle you occupy at the time of an accident. You may also be eligible for this coverage if you are a pedestrian hit by a vehicle. This coverage is designed to pay for your medical bills and other medically-necessary expenses, such as pain management.
Pro-Medical New York Spine & Pain Medicine provides assistance with workers’ compensation. We have extensive experience with diagnosing and treating work-related injuries. Our doctors are board-certified pain management specialists who focus on getting injured employees back to work as quickly as possible.
Our doctors and staff provide prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries, keeping the referring physician, employer, insurer, and case manager apprised of the treatment plan, progress, and
The goals of our workers’ compensation program include:
- Reduce and / or eliminate pain for the injured employee
- Increase range of motion
- Return to previous levels of activity and functionality
- Improve physical and emotional wellness
- Return to work quickly and effectively
Our comprehensive approach to pain management includes:
- Evaluation of common causes of pain
- Simple diagnostic tests
- Non-surgical treatments
- Interventional pain therapies
- Custom-made compounded medications
- Cost-effective strategies
- Limited use of opiods
- Allow patients to work on physical conditioning, rehabilitation, and physical therapy